Uni-Render is a pre-blended drymixed polymer modified cement rendering mix designed for use over new or old brick and block work, either internally or externally.
Uni-Render is designed to be used in thin layered applications (up to 10mm) and provide a grey-coloured cement render finish which has excellent bonding properties, easy to apply, and help reduce cracking. Uni-Render only requires the addition of water and oxide to colour.
- Features & Benefits
· DIY Friendly. Simply add water and mix.
· Provides a trade quality rendering finish similar to that of normal bulk rendering mixes.
· Suitable for both internal and external wall rendering.
· Excellent bond strength. Greater water resistance.
· Can be trowel or bag finished.
· Acrylic based renders help reduce cracking in rendered walls.
Approximately 2.5 – 6 square metres per 20kg dependent on thickness of application and the type of surface being rendered.